You're Only a Short Seven Steps Away From a Brilliant Website
When you're really too busy to deal with managing a Website, just the thought can be overwhelming.
We've created a seven-step approach to Website development and design that will relieve your worries, will be easy to get started on and you'll find will be more affordable than you thought possible.
Sit back and behold the ease of Website development.
The presence we will create for you will not only be compelling but easy to navigate, intuitive, responsive, and will have the ability to boost not only your ranking on the search engines, but your bottom line to boot.
The questions we ask during our needs analysis are designed to extract as much relevant information from you, the client, as possible, so that we can better establish a solution that will meet your requirements. We listen and take notes. We've spent years refining a list of questions that cover all the information we believe we need to know in order to put together an educated proposal.
Once we've walked through the needs analysis, we'll go back and make sure we've covered everything. We're not shy about asking for clarification if we need to solidify any particular points.
- Resources, availability and our team - all of which will ensure great service
- Time-tested methodologies to ensure everything from web accessibility to browser compatibility to interactivity
- Web site design which will stop them in their tracks and make them want more
- Content management systems that will allow your staff to maintain your site easily
- We will Propose a Web Site Flow Chart
- Explanation of all costs
- Set up a system that caters for expansion and flexibility in allowing the content of the site to grow.
- Answers to many Frequently Asked Questions
Aardvark's talents include:
- Web Designers & Developers
- SEO Program Expert
- Content Manager
- Software Programmer
- Graphic Designers
- Social Media Expert
- Emmy-Winning Cinematographer
- Your target market
- Lay person with little to no experience with the Internet, to make sure your site is user-friendly, appealing, functional and successful
Although the following is an example, these points would be part of our overall plan for your web site as objectives that would likely need to be addressed.
- Establish or Re-Establish a Web presence
- Increase marketing and product branding
- Generate leads and sales
- Aid marketing to a nationwide or worldwide audience
- Aid positioning of your company as a quality business
- Demonstrate the expertise of your team
- Increase ease of contact for your prospects and clients
- Provide your clients and prospects with easily accessible (and useful) information and tools
- Offer customer service
- Position your company as technologically advanced
- Aid image development of your company
Aardvark also includes you as an integral member of our team. We consult with you every step of the way.
We use web-based project management software that allows you to be in constant contact with us regarding your project. It lets us easily track and organize all aspects of your project in one place. Here are just some of the things we can do:
- Post interviews and research for discussion
- Post site maps, flow charts and wireframes for approval
- Post design reviews and gather client feedback
- Discuss user testing and results
- Create to-do lists for browser bugs and outstanding technical issues
- Gives you what you want - a constant stream of information on your project.
We keep the nine steps through development simple, fast, entertaining, informative and ever-changing.
- Define the scope of the project
- Plan the project
- Identify and develop the design and content
- Merge content with design
- Production and implementation
- Maintenance and updates
We've finally come to the Training.
We believe this will not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Our goal is to do all we can to help you grow your business and get the respect your business deserves.
Wow - we can't believe we're already Launching your new website!
Now all the hard work is over. It's time to implement your Blog, Search Engine Optimization program, Social Media, Email and Marketing Campaigns and let everyone know your new web site has been launched and is available for viewing.
It's a beautiful thing. The only thing left is the weekly, monthly or quarterly maintenance. We will be very happy to provide a yearly Maintenance Agreement where we'll take care of your site for you.
What are you waiting for? Contact Us Now.
We'll help you move ahead and show the world your company is technologically advanced and ready for business.
Call us now at 888-927-3827 to get started!
You can always fill in our contact form instead.